2 Secrets of using Instagram for Business – Video
As seen at Youtube – See & Share – http://bit.ly/2SecretsInstagramBusiness
Instahook Video Backgrounds – Cool Video Backgrounds
Free Traffic Guide- http://www.imsocialmediatraffic.com
A quick couple of Secrets with suggestions & some good viewing as well.
I like the way these Cool Video Backgrounds add a lot of interest
to the message of getting good results from Instagram for Business.
Here is the link to my Youtube Playlist of Instagram Related Videos –
9 related videos – http://bit.ly/PlaylistInstagram
* How to Control geotagging in your Instagram photos
* Getting free followers on Instagram – using Instabus
* Get free Instagram followers — using Instatrain
* How Delete an Instagram Account
* Free INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS using Insta Rabbit
* How delete your Instatrain account.
* How to Promote Your Videos Free On Youtube From Instagram
* How to connect your Facebook Page to Instagram for Business
* Share from Instagram to Facebook with App Feed Tab
Here is Transcribed Text in conjunction with my Video
2 Secrets of using Instagram for Business
First secret – Instagram is all about interesting pictures,
so for your business promotion have nothing salesy.
Suggestion of what’s interesting to post –
* show how your product is made.
* Show how you got the inspiration to write your book.
* A picture of your happy customer.
* Post pictures of interesting places you travel to.
Second secret – Use Hashtags to get likes but there are better ways of using them.
* Research what’s current in your industry f
or example, #nyfw, #mbfw for New York fashion week.
* Don’t overuse them – that’s spammy.
* Instead of putting them in the Caption, Post them as a comment.
* They can later be deleted or changed.
To see my nine related Instagram Videos,
click on this Playlist – http://bit.ly/PlaylistInstagram
I used a sample of Brad Scott’s Video Backgrounds in my Video to demonstrate.
To see more of this Sensational Selection,
click on this link here Cool Video Backgrounds
How to Instantly Maximize your income with Social Media networks
For your Free Social Media Traffic tips & strategies Guide –
Use this clickable link – http://www.imsocialmediatraffic.com
Click here for Social Media Traffic tips, strategies & a Free Guide
THE NAUTICAL ORIGINS of Some Common Expressions ….
Cut of His Jib : The term originated in the 18th century,
when sailing navies could determine the nationality of a sailing vessel
by the shape of their jib, long before her colors could be seen.
(A jib is a triangular sail in the front of the boat.)
Shore-side meaning is to judge a person by outward appearance.