10 Quick-Fix Tips For Periscope Profits – Video
As seen at Youtube – View & Share Video – http://bit.ly/PeriscopeProfits
Free Traffic Guide – http://www.imsocialmediatraffic.com
Periscope Profit Machine – http://www.gr8socialmediatraffic.com/PeriscopeProfitMachine
Periscope is a live-streaming app that serves as a direct view into the lives of others –
our modern, interactive, version of television :
Periscope is about the people and the community it creates.
With so many cool individuals to view and interact with on Periscope,
in the short time it has been around, “Tribes” have been created for people
to find like-minded individuals, more easily.
By Kim Garst
Take advantage of the hottest, new marketing tool on the web.
* Why Periscope and why NOW?
* How does Periscope Work?
* How To Overcome The Fear Factor & Get Started
* How To Write A Rockstar Bio That People Can’t Wait To Follow
* How To Quickly Jumpstart Your Periscope Following
* How to get Your First 1000 Followers
* 3 Ways To Sell While You Are Growing With Periscope
* Discover How The Trending Feature Works
* The Secret to Writing Kick Butt Scope Titles
* Content…What oh What Do You Share?
* How To Get More Hearts, Comments and Shares
* Get More People Watching Your Scopes
Watch The Video And Learn How You Can Turn Live Streaming
Into Your Next Revenue Stream!
Click here – http://www.gr8socialmediatraffic.com/PeriscopeProfitMachine
Here is a transcription from my Video –
10 Quick-Fix Tips For Periscope Profits
1. Use an attention-getting Broadcast Title that tells people what they can expect during your scope. (think great headlines!)
2. When you start your broadcast, have the camera facing something related to the topic if possible, or at least a captivating image.
3. Don’t spend the first 2-5 minutes just shouting out to your friends, or asking people where they are from.
4. Get to the content you promised in your title during the first minute.
5. Use proper framing; people want your head in the top 3rd of the video. Otherwise, once the comments come flying in they can’t see you.
6. Have an agenda, and share what your Periscopers can expect within the first 30 seconds of the broadcast
7. Recap at the end, and about every 15 minutes (especially if you see your viewer count climb because someone shared your scope). You want to reintroduce yourself. Example: Thanks to those who have just joined us, I’ve covered 3 points which you will see on the rebroadcast, this is who I am, let’s get back to it.
8. Don’t beg for hearts. Or anything for that matter…
9. Stay on and interact with questions at the end.
10. Be prepared. Know what you’re going to say before you begin. Make sure lighting, background noise, audio levels and battery life is addressed beforehand.
BONUS TIP: Watch other Scopes. Commenting and networking with other audience members will increase your following and build great relationships!
How to Instantly Maximize your income with Social Media networks
For your Free Social Media Traffic tips & strategies Guide –
Use this clickable link – http://www.imsocialmediatraffic.com
Click here for Social Media Traffic tips, strategies & a Free Guide
THE NAUTICAL ORIGINS of Some Common Expressions
Port : nautical term for left because that was the side of the ship cargo
was unloaded from when in port