Here’s my Video – Create Your First Amazon Affiliate Link
as seen at Youtube – http://bit.ly/CreateAffiliateLink
Here’s the Image & link described in the video for the Amazon ebook –
This first sentence is a clickable link …
There is another link in the Image
This is the Text basically used in the Video –
Create Your First Amazon Affiliate Link
The most easy way to do this is to add the “Site Stripe” to your Amazon.
What this does, is add kind of toolbar to the top of the Amazon store. And when you find any product you want to promote, you can click on the toolbar/stripe and instantly create a link to that product.
- Click on the “Links and Banners” tab on top of the Amazon Associates account
- Scroll/look at the end of the page where you see “Site Stripe” and Click on the picture or “learn more”
- Turn on the stripe
- Stripe will be on the top of the window when you enter Amazon store
Now go to the Amazon store and find your favorite book, movie, song, or whatever …
Found a product? Great.
- Take a look at the top of the screen, there is the “Site Stripe” we just activated.
- On the top left, you see “link to this page” option – click on it.
- You get taken to a “Customize and Get HTML” screen:
- Choose a link type (Text, Image or Text&Image)
- Highlight and copy the code that is automatically generated.
- Place that link to your post (HTML side, not the Visual WYSIWYG editor)
- Now you have a referral link on your post!
- Publish or update your post.
For your Free Guide & more Social Media Traffic tips & strategies you may go to my website – http://www.imsocialmediatraffic.com