How Post To Instagram Pics From Computer – Quick Steps – Video
As Seen at Youtube – View & Share – http://bit.ly/2InstaGramFromPc
Free Traffic Guide – http://www.imsocialmediatraffic.com
ProfitGram/Insta Arts – http://gr8socialmediatraffic.com/ProfitsGram
How Post To Instagram Pics From Computer – Quick Steps
Download Free Bluestacks – http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
Download Free ES File Explorer – http://tiny.cc/ESfileFxplorer
Google Drive – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/drive/eula.html
Upload Photos to Instagram from Computer. this video shows step by step how to upload photos to Instagram from computer. The trick is, the use of bluestack and google drive.
If you don’t have google drive, sign up google drive first.
Just follow this video & you can upload your photos to instagram.
Discover How You Can Turn Instagram Into a PAID HOBBY with 0 Investment!
Click on Insta Arts – http://gr8socialmediatraffic.com/ProfitsGram
Discover how you can get paid for your Instagram photography.
One And Only System That Teaches Instagram Users
How To Use Their Instagram App To Make Money
If you are not using Instagram to make some extra cash each month then you are seriously missing out. Armed with nothing more than their Instagram account, their mobile phone and their love for taking pictures, people are turning their passion into cash. And so can you!
See Free intro Video – Click on Insta Arts – http://gr8socialmediatraffic.com/ProfitsGram
Here’s extra text to go with my video –
“How Post To Instagram Pics From Computer – Quick Steps”
Bluestacks is the easiest to upload photos straight from your desktop!
Bluestacks is a free program, that offers the unique experience of running Android apps on your Windows or Mac desktop. It also gives you access to the complete Instagram app so you can upload photos in any size, use filters, comment, browse photos and access your account settings exactly as you would from the app on a phone.
Here are the 12 simple steps to start uploading photos
to Instagram directly from your desktop!
1. Download and install BlueStacks – http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
2. Once installed, click the search button (magnifying glass) in the upper-right corner of the program. Search for Instagram and install the app.
3. Instagram will now appear on your BlueStacks dashboard. Log in to your Instagram account (or create a new account).
4. In your Instagram profile, go to Options and then “Camera Settings” and uncheck “Use Instagram’s Advanced Camera”.
5. You can also go to “Share Settings” and connect your social media accounts. (For example: if you want your pictures to go to your Facebook Fan Page)
6. Now go back to the BlueStacks dashboard by clicking the Home button at the bottom of the screen. Search for “File Expert” and install the app. Open the File Expert app and have it running in the background.
7. You will then place photos you want to upload to Instagram in the My Pictures folder on your desktop computer. Create a new folder inside My Pictures where you want to keep your photos to be uploaded to Instagram. (ex: title it “Instagram Photos”)
8. Now re-open Instagram in Bluestacks and you are ready to upload photos!
9. Upload a photo by choosing Source: “Photo Gallery”. It will then ask again to pick a Source and choose “File Expert”.
10. File Expert will then open. Click the tab “Folders”. If you don’t see this tab, add it by clicking the Plus button in the upper right corner.
11. Under the tab “Folders” choose SD Card > bstfolder > Pictures. Now you should see the folder you created “Instagram Photos”.
12. Click your folder and choose the photo you want to upload. Add filters, descriptions, tags and post!
You can add more photos to your “Instagram Photos” folder and then just repeat steps 8-12 to continue uploading photos to Instagram!
How to Instantly Maximize your income with Social Media networks
For your Free Social Media Traffic tips & strategies Guide –
Use this clickable link – http://www.imsocialmediatraffic.com
Click here for Social Media Traffic tips, strategies & a Free Guide
THE NAUTICAL ORIGINS of Some Common Expressions …
Jury rig : “assembled in a makeshift manner”, is attested since 1788.
It comes from “jury mast”, a nautical term attested since 1616
for a temporary mast made from any available spar
when the mast has broken or been lost overboard.
probably from Old French ajurie=”help or relief”,
from Latin adiutare=”to aid” (the source of the English word “adjutant”).